Education: Bachelor’s Degree in real estate, development, urban studies, economics, political science, or related field required.
Experience: Two to three years’ experience working in government relations, analyst, real estate, or related field required.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities Required:
- Ability to accurately perform multiple tasks in a complex and fast-paced operating environment.
- Competency in Microsoft Office.
- Ability to understand and clearly explain legal documents.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to accurately perform basic to intermediate mathematical functions.
- Thorough understanding of government and regulatory structure.
- Knowledge of regulatory issues as they relate to Holland Partner Group operations.
- Ability to work well independently and as part of a team.
- Ability to work with all levels of individuals while inspiring respect and credibility.
- Exemplary organizational and interpersonal skills.
- Must be proactive, flexible, responsible, and resourceful.Attendance: This full-time position is exempt and requires the ability to be present and available during business hours to meet company and department needs. Additional hours or flexible schedule may be required.
This position also requires:
- Ability to lift or move up to 20 pounds.
- Hearing and visual ability to observe and detect signs of emergency situations.
- Fluency in English both verbally and non-verbally.