Education: High school diploma or equivalent is required. A college degree or related coursework is preferred.
Experience: One to two years of customer service and/or sales experience required. Retail experience is preferred.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities Required:
- Thorough knowledge of Landlord Tenant and Fair Housing Laws.
- Excellent communications and organizational skills.
- Ability to work in a mobile leasing environment.
- Skilled in Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook. Yardi software preferred.
- Basic office organizational skills.
- Ability to understand and clearly explain legal and lease documents.
- Ability to work well with people and develop a positive rapport.
- Strong diplomacy skills.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to accurately perform basic to intermediate mathematical functions.
- Independent decision making ability within set parameters.
- Ability to prioritize and accurately perform multiple tasks concurrently.
- Strong customer service orientation.Attendance: Position requires ability to work any of the seven days of the week, 52 weeks of the year. Due to property staffing limitations, it is extremely critical that individuals be able to work their scheduled hours plus any other hours necessary to complete the job.
This position also requires:
- Successful completion of the Sales Certification process
- Valid driver’s license
- Ability to lift or move up to 20 pounds
- Hearing and visual ability to observe and detect signs of emergency situations
- Fluency in English both verbally and non-verbally
This is an excellent opportunity to apply your talent, vision, drive, and experience to our Residential Team.