Education: Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Digital Technology, or related field required.
Experience: Minimum of four years of experience in digital marketing required with experience leading and managing SEO/SEM, marketing database, email, social media and/or display advertising campaigns.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities Required:
- Ability to build and manage effective teams.
- Demonstrated ability to perform multiple tasks and meet aggressive deadlines in a dynamic and complex environment.
- Extensive knowledge of digital marketing.
- Strong analytical skills and data-driven thinking.
- Good consumer sights and judgment on strategies and creative work.
- Superior attention to detail on all projects and aesthetics.
- Exemplary organizational and interpersonal skills.
- Strong oral and written communication skills.
- Solid knowledge of website analytics tools.
- Proficient knowledge of the computer, including Microsoft Office Suite
- Skilled in Adobe Illustrator and Photoshop; EPiServer and HTML coding.
- Demonstrated expertise with marketing attribution modeling to update campaigns on demand and ability to glean long-term insights around scenario planning and forecasting based on data analytics.
- Strong customer service orientation.
- Ability to work effectively with all levels of employees while inspiring respect and credibility.Attendance: This is a full time exempt position which requires you to be present and available during business hours to meet the needs of your team and the Company. This exempt position is not eligible for overtime, however on occasion, a flexible schedule may be required.
This position also requires:
- Valid driver’s license.
- Travel and overnight stays.
- Ability to lift, push and pull a minimum of 20lbs.
- Hearing and visual ability to observe and detect signs of emergency situations.
- Fluency in English both verbally and non-verbally.