Education: Bachelor’s Degree in Real Estate, Finance, Economics, Accounting or equivalent required. Master’s Degree in related field preferred.
Experience: Minimum of two years of experience in real estate, finance, development or related field required.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities Required:
- Remarkable proficiency in financial analysis.
- Exceptional Excel skills, competency in Microsoft Word, PowerPoint, and Outlook.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Entrepreneurial aptitude combined with a strong work ethic and the desire to learn.
- Ability to read, understand and explain complex legal contracts and financial documents.
- Aptitude to quickly and efficiently learn new software and databases.
- Dedicated team player who is flexible and adaptable to change in a fast-paced environment.
- Well organized and able to balance multiple and diverse priorities while delivering quality product.
- Ability to think strategically and possess sound problem solving ability.
- Ability to work well under pressure and handle multiple transactions in a fast-paced environment.
- Knowledge of the entitlement and closing process.
- Knowledge of the real estate development process (including financial analysis/feasibility, debt and equity procurement, due diligence, facilitation and analysis, entitlement, product design, construction, financing, sales, and marketing).
Attendance: This full-time position is exempt and requires the ability to be present and available during business hours to meet company and department needs. Additional hours or flexible schedule may be required.
This position also requires:
- Valid driver’s license.
- Travel and overnight stays.
- Flexibility in days and hours worked.
- Ability to lift or move up to 20 pounds.
- Hearing and visual ability to observe and detect signs of emergency situations.
- Fluency in English both verbally and non-verbally.
We will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring.