Education: High School Diploma or equivalent is required. College degree in construction management, architecture, engineering or related field preferred.
Experience: Ten years’ experience in the construction project management field with supervision of capital projects and renovations within the multifamily industry required.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities Required:
- Ability to read and interpret contracts and construction documents.
- Skilled at leading teams through multiple renovation projects simultaneously.
- Ability to think critically and creatively and execute sound judgment.
- Demonstrated ability to negotiate with vendors and suppliers.
- Ability to work effectively with all levels of employees while inspiring respect and credibility.
- Skilled in supervising and motivating others to ensure goals and objectives are met.
- Ability to effectively prioritize competing demands under challenging time frames.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office required. Yardi experience preferred.
- Ability to accurately perform multiple tasks in a complex and fast-paced operating environment while maintaining a strong attention to detail.
- Demonstrated high level of skill in both verbal and written communication.
- Exemplary organizational and interpersonal skills.
- Must be proactive, flexible, responsible and resourceful.
- Ability to maintain integrity and commitment to the corporate vision and Core Values.
Attendance: This full-time position is exempt and requires the ability to be present and available during business hours to meet company and department needs. Additional hours or flexible schedule may be required.
This position also requires:
- Valid Driver’s license.
- Travel and overnight stays.
- Ability to lift or move up to 50 pounds.
- Hearing and visual ability to observe and detect signs of emergency situations.
- Fluency in English both verbally and non-verbally.