Education: High school diploma or equivalent is required. A college degree or coursework in a related field is strongly preferred. A PMI-BA® or BABOK Certification (ECBA) is required.
Experience: Five years’ business process analysis or data analysis experience required. Bachelor’s Degree in information technology, information services, management information systems, or related field may be considered in lieu of some experience.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities Required:
- Ability to work independently and effectively prioritize competing demands and execute tasks in a fast-paced operating environment meeting timelines, milestones, and deliverables.
- Demonstrated high-level of skill in both verbal and written communication, including ability to convey technical issues to non-technical individuals.
- Ability to facilitate conversations at all levels to achieve the best outcome for the group.
- Skilled at interpreting and evaluating information then incorporating findings into change management plans.
- Strong problem analysis and resolution skills.
- Effective teamwork and interpersonal skills.
- Detail oriented and well organized with the ability to maintain a high level of confidentiality.
- Must be proactive, flexible, responsible, and resourceful.
- Familiarity with Microsoft Power BI desired but not required.
- Demonstrate and display honesty, integrity, and personal accountability.
- Strong customer service orientation.
- Knowledge of Information Technology systems that support all phases of multi-family housing projects.
- Knowledge of Agile delivery methodologies as well as waterfall and agile project methodologies.
- Exceptional skills in Microsoft Office and Visio required.
- Knowledge of SIPOC, ERD, BPMN Process Mapping & Data Flow Mapping.
Attendance: This full-time position is exempt and requires the ability to be present and available during business hours to meet company and department needs. Additional hours or flexible schedule may be required.
This position also requires:
- Ability to lift or move up to 20 pounds.
- Hearing and visual ability to observe and detect signs of emergency situations.
- Fluency in English both verbally and non-verbally.